Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Blog Update: @Filmquisition

In which I detail recent or upcoming changes to Filmquisition.

It looks like Filmquisition is moving on up in the world.  We've officially upgraded to multi-media: not just the blog, but now a Twitter feed as well.  So come join the Filmquisition on social media: @Filmquisition.
Those of you who know me personally already know that I was using my personal twitter feed to share blog posts with everybody.  Unfortunately, and especially with Oscar season, it became a little much when you consider most of the people that followed me there did so for what essentially amounted as an easier means of mass tweeting.  But now that the two are segregated from one another, a whole new world of possibilities has opened up for the future of Filmquisition.

@Filmquisition will first and foremost where I will post links to my blog posts as well as to my weekly Unreality articles.  I will also host some live-tweeting events in the future, which will be announced here in advance.  The Academy Awards, the Golden Globes and sometimes even movie screenings will get this treatment.  It also opens me up to post content that's maybe not quite meaty enough for a full blog post, but I can fill 140 characters on easily.
So please follow this blog on Twitter (@Filmquisition) to keep up with blog posts and film criticism on the go.  Stay tuned for more updates as I explore other avenues for delivering the best and most timely content to you.  And let me know in the comments section what you would like to get out of the Filmquisition twitter feed.


No comments:

Post a Comment