Thursday, August 21, 2014

Round 2: Fight!

So, as you may or may not have noticed, it's been a while.  But, as they say, good things come to those who wait, and the end is nigh (of waiting, that is).  Starting next week, I am going to resume reviewing randomly-selected Netflix movies again (starting with the back-logged Funny Games, which was definitely an interesting experience).

I am also going to start a second series of reviews, in which I randomly select a film from my own movie collection (because, let's face it, as a teacher at the start of the school year, Becky will probably not be free to Netflix with me as often as either of us would like).  The plan is to buckle down and post 1-2 reviews a week: at least one from either series, but hopefully one from both.  Down the line, I'm thinking of starting an intermittent series where I review tv series one season at a time and am going to additionally get some non-review content up as well (we'll just have to see exactly how often, though).

The idea is that this whole place is going to explode with regular, weekly content for the foreseeable future.

Actual clowns may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment