Wednesday, August 27, 2014

This Is Unreal

For those of you that have not heard, it's official: I am now a writer at Unrealitymag.com.  I will be taking over a weekly Friday column (starting this week) about basically whatever I can get the guy above me to sign off on.  Evidently this is what it feels like to be MovieBob.

Feels good.  Feels real good.

What I'm thinking is this: this blog will continue to focus on randomly-selected films (and potentially a few other odds and ends) and my Unreality columns will be selected with a bit more purpose behind their selection and intentionally kairotic (I know that my dad in particular will be happy with my debut column for Unreality).  Neither my blog entries nor my Unreality columns will cover the same films.  Each will be distinct from the other, with their own specific focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment