Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Blog Update: Unreal Surge

In which I detail upcoming changes to Filmquisition.

So you may have noticed lately that I've been a bit negligent about Unreality Companion: my article series in which I augment my weekly article for Unrealitymag.com.  It's been due to a number of factors, most of which involve the website posting the articles I'm expanding upon late and my otherwise prohibitive schedule.  This ends today, though.
I have every intention of catching up with my unpublished Unreality Companions over the course of the next week or so.  I will try to post a new one every weekday from now until I've caught up with them all (with maybe this weekend being a bit spotty, owing to a wedding that I'll be attending out of town).

To put things into perspective, the last Unreality Companion that I did was back in May when I ranked Marvel's Phase 1.  Since then, I've neglected to write one for six Unreality articles: Marvel vs Fox, the Tragedy of Ultron, Ranking the Mad Max series, What I want out of the Spectacular Spider-Man, a retrospective on Blumhouse Productions and Christopher Lee's recent death.
So expect a lot of editorials to come out over the next week or so.  You can also expect me to start doubling up on certain article series that I am likewise behind on, as well as on some news items that I've neglected to report on, but those are of a lesser priority for me.  The big one is making up for lost time with my companion articles.

So which of the six pending Unreality Companion articles are your most looking forward to me getting to and why?  Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Join the Filmquisition on Twitter (@Filmquisition) or by subscribing to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment