Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blog Update: This Weird Week in Filmquisition

In which I detail upcoming changes to Filmquisition.

This is an exceptionally weird week for me.  My work schedule has increasingly changed due to the fact that I now qualify for lead shifts and my training for my third job is coming to a close.  This means two things as it pertains to this blog: this week will be a tad more irregular than I would care for, but I should soon be back to a more normal posting schedule.
Everything should be taken care of by the end of the week - including last week's Revisited that I neglected to post - but the dates that their posted might be a bit jumbled.  As of right now, I plan on posting two Revisiteds on Thursday (one from last week and one from this week) and two Unreality Companions on Friday (a review of Furious 7 and something for this week's article).  Everything else might be shifted around a bit, but should show up by Sunday at the latest.

I'll keep up with my normal posting schedule as much as possible, but some things will naturally have to be pushed back.  Starting next week, though, I should be back on track with my usual routine.  Absent that extra training and now getting few (but longer) shifts at my day job, I should have a lot more time for posting.
So I apologize for my infrequency this and last week, but know that it's coming to and end and everything's getting back on track.  Beyond that, have fun at Age of Ultron this weekend (I know I will) and expect my review to be posted on Monday.

Join the Filmquisition on Twitter (@Filmquisition) or by subscribing to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment