Friday, April 3, 2015

Blog Update: Unreal Delay

In which I detail upcoming changes to Filmquisition.

As part of my redoubled commitment to consistent content - and specifically to scheduled content across the week - I'm making it a point to inform you when certain articles will not be appearing when you've come to expect them.  I was hoping that this wouldn't happen the very first week that I tried it, but it is what it is.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, my weekly Unrealitymag.com article will not be up on the site this week.  Because of not having an article to riff off of, my Unreality Companion for tomorrow will be likewise delayed.  Hopefully both will be up by Monday, though (and if not, I'll let you know when they do go up).

The intention is to keep delays like this at an absolute minimum and keep articles coming in as they're regularly scheduled, but some things just can't be planned around.  I imagine that this will almost exclusively affect Unreality Companions, because of that website's occasional posting delays.
Rest assured, though, that when this happens, I'll throw one of these updates out to let you know what's going on with it and when it's likely to get back on schedule.  In the meantime, you do have your normally scheduled Friday content to look forward to - including the premiere article of The Weekend Forecast.

Join the Filmquisition on Twitter (@Filmquisition) or by subscribing to this blog.

1 comment:

  1. The delay upsets me. I love reading the Unreality article and the companion

    ReplyDelete