Thursday, April 9, 2015

Blog Update: Upcoming Unreality Companion and Date Night

In which I detail upcoming changes to Filmquisition.

The purpose of this update is two (arguably three)-fold.  First off, I want to keep you in the loop about what's happening with last week's postponed Unreality article and its companion piece for this blog.  Secondly, I wanted to let you know what's going on with the Date Night that was supposed to go up yesterday.
As to the first point, I have just submitted last week's article for publication.  That hopefully means that it will go up later today, although that's no longer in my hands at this point.  Assuming that it does, I will share that as usual through the Filmquisition Twitter feed and other social media.

The Unreality Companion that will accompany it will go up on Friday.  Barring any unforeseen delays in this week's Unreality article, then, there will be two Unreality Companions on Friday instead of one.  This is in addition to The Weekend Forecast and any other articles that I might have planned for that day.
Due to extra work that I had to put in to Unreality this evening, I didn't quite get around to posting this week's Date Night.  This is simply getting pushed back by a day, so it should be up sometime later today, along with your normally scheduled Throwback Thursday and Revisited articles.  It's unfortunate, but shouldn't throw too large of a kink into things when all is said and done.

On that note, I'm considering a slight tweak to Throwback Thursday in the weeks to come, but haven't quite come to a decision on that front yet.  In the next couple of weeks, I might weigh in with a new development, but I'm doing nothing now but plugging away with it per usual and judging how well it goes.
So thanks once again for bearing with me and my occasionally erratic schedule.  If one delay a week is the worst that I can mange with my current publishing plans, I'll consider it well enough.  But, as always, the goal is to better keep to the schedule than I have been.

Join the Filmquisition on Twitter (@Filmquisition) or by subscribing to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment