Monday, April 20, 2015

Blog Update: Tomorrow's Weekend Review

In which I detail upcoming changes to Filmquisition.

My work schedule's weird.  It always has been.  Tomorrow I'm scheduled to go in well before we would normally open for an oddly short shift.  So while I'll be sent on my way well before noon, I have to get to bed uncommonly early (for me, at least) tonight.
Given that I've already fallen asleep once on the couch tonight, I'm thinking that today's Weekend Review will have to be put off until tomorrow.  Everything should get posted during the afternoon, however, so it shouldn't be an inordinately long delay.

So tomorrow you can look forward to The Weekend Review, AdapNation, From the Vault and a Trailer Park for one of the weirdly many new trailers that hit the internet over the weekend.  Sorry about the delay.

Join the Filmquisition on Twitter (@Filmquisition) or by subscribing to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment